• International Exposure: Opening a wider horizon as the international community
• Cultural Experiences: Feeling and participate directly of cultural exchange
• Social Work: Covering the theme Environment, Education, Marginal Society, World Cultural Heritage
• Peace & FUN! Contributing to efforts to world peace movement.
• See the world through local perspective : Live with local rhythm and new family around the world
Outgoing is an international voluntary services program where IIWC of PKBI sends volunteers as individuals or groups abroad. To do so, we cooperate with international partners that are recognized around the world such as NVDA, CCIVS, SCI, and Alliance. IVS organizations around the world agreed on a rule in the volunteer exchange with the sending-hosting system, where an individual who wants to join IVS abroad must apply through local organizations in their living country. This organization (IIWC of PKBI for Indonesian only) later called the sending organization and will register volunteers to the designated organization (hosting). This is to ensure volunteers in terms of security, and that any volunteers to prepare well in accordance with the objectives of each project.
1. Volunteers must be 18 years old or older. If you are under 18 years old, please send along parent permit letter with your application
2. English is the official language within the groups.
3. Volunteers are requested to bear their own health and travel insurance
4. Once you received our admission email, you should join the Pre-Departure-Training at least 30 days before your departure.
5. Realize that the living conditions are different than at home (the weather, the food, the new way of living, etc.)
6. We expect all the volunteers to be open minded, leave prejudice behind and show initiative.
7. Flexibility is expected from everybody as well as the realization that the way of life and work is different and should always be fun, no matter how hard the work is!
8. Creativity and ideas for the work, discussions, the campsite, excursions and free time are expected to come from the volunteers. Share your thoughts and ideas!
)** Allocated for implementation of training both offline and online
)*** Some Project site requires extra fee that will be allocated for the implementation of the program